AGC Talent Show Information and Zoom Link
Para traducir, use la herramienta de traducción ubicada en la parte superior de la página.
Talent Show zoom link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87186107898. Password is VCS.
Information about the show:
What is the AGC Talent Show? The AGC Talent Show puts the "fun" into "fundraising" and ends the 2023 VCS Annual Giving Campaign. During the talent show, students and staff showcase their talents in pre-recorded video segments. The show follows a telethon-style format, with hosts (students and parents) who will guide viewers through the evening.
Viewers will be amazed by the talents of our incredible students and staff members (skateboarding! math choirs! somersaults!) and may even win prizes that will be raffled off during the show.
Stay tuned for a BIG finish again this year!
All VCS families, even if their student did not submit a video for the show, are invited to support Valley Charter and our wonderful students by watching the show and inviting friends and family to watch as well.
ALL VCS students and staff are invited and encouraged to submit a video for the Talent Show (more information below about video guidelines and important dates).
When is the Talent Show? December 8th from 6-8pm.
Where is the Talent Show? The AGC Talent Show will be virtual again this year. Gather your friends and family together for a watch party! Zoom link here. The password is VCS.
Remember: you can share the zoom link and invite your friends and family to watch, especially if they are far away. Or, have a viewing party and invite them over to watch!
Talent Show Video Guidelines:
- No talent is too big or small! Videos can showcase any talent!
- Examples of previous videos: trampoline jumping, playing an instrument, drawing, making a salad, baking cookies, sock puppet show (see below for the sizzle reel from last year's show).
- Videos must be 60 seconds or less. As much as we would like to encourage longer videos of our amazing students, it's only a 2 hour show. If videos are longer than 60 seconds, they will be edited by our parent volunteer show editors.
- Parents: please ask your student to clearly introduce themself with their full name and grade level at the beginning of their video.
- Students are encouraged to make a video in pairs or small groups if they do not want to make an individual video.
- Students DO NOT need to make a video to watch the Talent Show. All VCS families are invited to attend.
- Parents: please label your student's videos with their name and grade level. (Email Rebecca Avery if you need help with this.)
- Click here to go to the Talent Show video submission folder.
- Videos MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 11/19.
- Once you have submitted your student's video, it will be moved out of the public folder. Please don't panic if you check back in the submission folder and it is no longer there.
- A list of students who submitted Talent Show videos will be published in each school's November 27th weekly newsletters. Please check this list. If you don't see your student's name, please email Rebecca Avery ([email protected]).
- Please don't hesitate to email Rebecca Avery with any other questions regarding the Talent Show or the Annual Giving Campaign.